Together We Dance to Cure ALS! Join us for a Zumbathon charity event benefiting MDA’s Augie’s Quest to Cure ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Here are the details:
- Who? You, me, and other Zumba lovers who want to contribute to a cure for ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease
- What? Together We Dance to Cure ALS Zumbathon Charity Event 2013 in Duluth, Minnesota
- When? Sunday, October 27, 2013 from 2:30-5:30
- Where? Clyde Iron Works, hosted by Zstudio, 2920 W Michigan St, Duluth, MN 55806
- Why? ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) is a progressive motor neuron disease that causes loss of voluntary muscle control, function, and movement.
- How much? $15 in advance or for Zstudio members, $20 at the door, $10 for ZIN members
Hope to see you there!Filed under Zumba | Tags: als, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, augie's quest, charity, clyde iron works, Duluth, event, lou gehrig's disease, Minnesota, mn, motor, muscle, neuron, Z studio, ZIN, Zstudio, Zumba, zumbathon | Comment (0)
Yours truly is going to be a part of a Zumba Party in Pink in McGregor, Minnesota. Here are the details:
- Who? You, me, and other Zumba lovers who hate breast cancer!
- What? Zumba Party in Pink Rally for Breast Cancer Prevention
- When? Saturday, October 26, 2013 from 1-3pm
- Where? McGregor Elementary School Gym, 148 S 2nd St, McGregor, MN 55720
- Why? All proceeds go to the Zumba Global Research Grant for Breast Cancer Prevention, in collaboration with the Susan G. Komen Foundation
- How Much: $10 per person
Hope to see you there for a good cause!Filed under Zumba | Tags: 2013, breast cancer, grant, mcgregor, Minnesota, mn, party in pink, prevention, rally, research, susan g. komen foundation, Zumba, zumbathon | Comment (0)